1. Data Protection
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, FUNDACIÓN DÍAZ CABALLERO and its website http://www.museodebelenes.com/ complies with current legislation regarding the protection of the personal data and contact details of its subscribers, and maintains them in the strictest confidence.
2. Contact Page
- In accordance with the regulations currently in force concerning both data protection (LOPD) and Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the user accepts that the data provided through this web page is stored in files owned by FUNDACIÓN DÍAZ CABALLERO, in order to facilitate the provision of the services requested, as well as, where appropriate, the transfer to third parties for the strict and exclusive provision of those services.
- Similarly, we advise you that users’ IP addresses may be collected through this website, and that they will also be managed in accordance with current regulations.
- FUNDACIÓN DÍAZ CABALLERO will store the personal data that it has collected and adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or non-authorised access. The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, in order to prevent unauthorised access to data. To that end, the user/client agrees to the provider collecting data for the purposes of the relevant authentication of access controls.
- The users will be responsible for the veracity and current accuracy of the data entered on the forms that they send. FUNDACIÓN DÍAZ CABALLERO is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the lack of veracity or the inaccuracy of the personal data provided by the user.
- The website servers can automatically detect the user’s IP address, date of access and domain name. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is logged in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements giving the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- Clients and/or users of http://www.museodebelenes.com/ can, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding their personal data by writing to FUNDACIÓN DÍAZ CABALLERO POLÍGONO CASERÍA DEL REY, SALIDA 138, A-92 29532 MALAGA or sending an email to: email@example.com